3D Med Symposium 2017
Register | Program | Speakers | Venue | Workshop | Supporters
The @3DMedLab at Austin Health, Melbourne, Australia, warmly invites you to attend the 2017 3D Med Symposium (#3DMedAu17). The conference is now in its third year and seeks to inform the public and upskill clinicians in 3D technologies, enhancing cross-disciplinary collaboration between the fields of engineering and medicine.
While 3D printing and 3D visualisation have been utilised with great success in engineering, there has been an explosion of interest in the medical field, with the current state of 3D technologies allowing for the direct translation of research to the bedside. This year’s conference hosts a fascinating array of talks about how 3D technologies are revolutionising biomedical research and medical care.
Objectives of the event:
- To educate and inform the public on new medical advances in 3d printing
- To up-skill clinicians in 3D technologies such as 3D printing, 3D visualisation, and virtual/augmented reality
- To establish the current strengths and limitations of 3D technologies
- To provide a shared forum for clinicians and engineers to solve clinical problems in novel ways
- To improve patient outcomes via cross-disciplinary collaboration between engineering and medicine
The 3D Med Symposium 2017 will be held on Friday 25th August from 8-5pm.
Abstract submissions are closed.
Register at 3dmed2017.eventbrite.com.au
Download the PDF Promotional Flyer.
Download the Sponsorship Prospectus.