The 3dMed Australia 2018 Conference abstract submission is now open. Please make sure that you read the Abstract Submission Guidelines before making your submission using the Electronic Form by the Close of Business on Friday 31 August 2018.
We welcome papers in the following areas:
- Clinical Applications of 3D Imaging & Analysis, 3D Modelling or 3D Printing (including Bioprinting)
- The Medical Industry, Technology and Clinical Interface: Collaboration, development and commercial issues in the growing 3D MedTech Industry
- 3D Medical Technologies for Patients and the Community: Exploring how 3D Technologies are influencing society, community and trends in patient care. We encourage these papers to be targeted for a diverse and non-scientific audience.
- Simulation and Teaching: The use of 3D visualisation, modelling, and printing for simulation and education of clinicians, patients, and medical device development.
- Regulation and Ethics: Managing 3D datasets, software models and additive manufacturing can be a minefield for regulatory authorities and existing intellectual property legislation. Share your insights into how we are navigating this Brave New World.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality: Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality hardware is now at a tipping point of reliability, affordability, and adaptability with rapid growth in its application in teaching, simulation, clinical care and therapy.
- Other: There are plenty of topics which we are sure we have not thought of. Please demonstrate your innovation and enthusiasm by leading us into the unknown unknowns of 3D Medical Technologies!
We will be assigning worthy projects to Poster and Podium Presentations, so please be prepared for both, and make sure that you read our Submission Guidelines.
Good luck, and start writing!